I am so excited to announce Studio Calico's newest class, Workspace. This class is all about organizing your craft space, big or small, and making your space work for you! If you know me very well at all, you know that I love organizing as much as I love crafting. So when Studio Calico asked me to be a contributing teacher to this class, I just had to say yes!
- · 8 lessons that will walk you through the process of assessing your space & storage, your stash, and how you use it so that you can organize (and maintain) your workspace in a way that works for you.
- · Bonus lessons sharing ideas for finding vintage pieces for storage, repurposed and recycled storage ideas, creating an inspiration board, starting fresh in a new space, and identifying & tackling your "hot spot" problem areas.
- · A class message board where you can interact with your teachers, and get encouragement and support from the teachers and your fellow students as you go through the process of perfecting your workspace.
BONUS DIGITAL FILES :
- · Worksheets for each lesson, to help you work through the class
- · Printable tabs to use to label your supplies
- · Cut files for tabbed dividers for your 3x4in and 4x6in cards
- · Reveal planning checklists
- · Kit tracking sheets
I hope you'll join Marcy Penner, myself and all the other fabulous contributors. Sign up for this class by going to this link. Hope to see you there!