I've also created a video showing how I created this project, featuring the Bold Blooms Stamp Set and Bold Blooms Matching Dies. Check below for the video tutorial! I've also linked all the products (including the entire release) below! Be sure to scroll down to see both the video and the links!
I also created this card featuring the Bold Blooms Stamp Set and Bold Blooms Matching dies. I added a little watercolor background to make the gorgeous flower pop off the page. I also used some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to make the vellum shimmer.
For this card, I used the Folk Hearts Dies and Fancy Thanks Stamp Set. Love this sentiment. And I love how these heart dies are just a little bit funky! I accented it with just a bit of patterned paper and some vellum hearts (colored with a Copic marker).
My final project also features the Folk Hearts Dies, but this time, I combined it with the Love You So Stamp Set. Love the sayings in this stamp set because I say them all the time! Talk about a personal card! It's like I designed the stamp set myself!
And I'm so excited because I get to give this new set, called Bold Blooms to a lucky someone. Please leave a comment on this post to enter my giveaway.
There is also a Grand Giveaway in the CLASSroom! To enter, be sure to leave a comment there and at every stop along the hop by March 2nd. Winners will be announced March 4th! Happy hoppin'!
- The CLASSroom - http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/the_classroom_new/
- Sandy Allnock - http://sandyallnock.com/
- Teri Anderson - https://terisplace.wordpress.com/
- Laurel Beard - http://www.laurelbeard.org/
- Heather Campbell - http://parkermolly.blogspot.com/
- Kittie Caracciolo - http://www.kittiekraft.com/
- Sharon Harnist - http://paperfections.typepad.com/
- Broni Holcombe - http://bronih.typepad.com/
- Nichol Magouirk - http://nicholmagouirk.typepad.com/
- Jean Manis - http://jeanmanis.com/
- Jennifer McGuire - http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/
- Donna Mikasa - http://3umbrellas.blogspot.com/2015/02/essentials-by-ellen-winter-release-2015.html
- Chari Moss - http://www.mossymade.com/
- Catherine Pooler - http://www.catherinepooler.com/blog/
- Miriam Prantner - http://mprantner.blogspot.com/
- Julia Stainton - http://juliastainton.com/blog/
- Carissa Wiley - http://www.sprinkledwithglitter.com/ ßYOU ARE HERE
Watch The Video
Watch this video in HD at YouTube by clicking HERE. Don't forget to subscribe and give this video a thumbs up if you enjoyed it!