Coffee Cup Gift Card Holder
Are you having a fabulous week? I am. I worked Monday through Wednesday, so now I have a few days off! I'm so excited. I've been relaxing today and doing a few things around the house while the kids are at school.
I love the Cricut Lite Love You A Latte cartridge (maybe because I love coffee so much). When I was looking at the images, I got inspired to make a gift card holder using the to go cup cut. It's really a very simple project and you could apply the same technique to many different shapes to make the perfect gift card holder for any occasion.
I have a video below walking you through the entire process, but I'll give you a quick run-down on the recipe.
- Cricut Lite Love You A Latte Cup2 cut at 7 1/4 inches
- Stampin Up card stock in Crumb Cake and Early Espresso
- My Minds Eye Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky 6x6 paper pad
- My Minds Eye Lime Twist Fly A Kite 6x6 paper pad
- Twine by The Twinery
- Scotch foam mounting tape
- Glossy Accents
- Stardust Stickles
Hope you have a great day! I am gonna go run and make myself an iced coffee!