Essentials By Ellen Release Blog Hop Winter 2015 and Giveaway
- The CLASSroom - http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/the_classroom_new/
- Sandy Allnock - http://sandyallnock.com/
- Teri Anderson - https://terisplace.wordpress.com/
- Laurel Beard - http://www.laurelbeard.org/
- Heather Campbell - http://parkermolly.blogspot.com/
- Kittie Caracciolo - http://www.kittiekraft.com/
- Sharon Harnist - http://paperfections.typepad.com/
- Broni Holcombe - http://bronih.typepad.com/
- Nichol Magouirk - http://nicholmagouirk.typepad.com/
- Jean Manis - http://jeanmanis.com/
- Jennifer McGuire - http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/
- Donna Mikasa - http://3umbrellas.blogspot.com/2015/02/essentials-by-ellen-winter-release-2015.html
- Chari Moss - http://www.mossymade.com/
- Catherine Pooler - http://www.catherinepooler.com/blog/
- Miriam Prantner - http://mprantner.blogspot.com/
- Julia Stainton - http://juliastainton.com/blog/
- Carissa Wiley - http://www.sprinkledwithglitter.com/ YOU ARE HERE
Hello and welcome to the Winter 2015 Essentials by Ellen Release Hop! I'll be sharing several projects featuring some of the new stamp sets and dies on my post today! Oh my! You are going to LOVE this release!
I've also created a video showing how I created this project, featuring the Bold Blooms Stamp Set and Bold Blooms Matching Dies. Check below for the video tutorial! I've also linked all the products (including the entire release) below! Be sure to scroll down to see both the video and the links!
I love all these new products that the sweet Julie Ebersole has designed for Ellen Hutson. And they come in the most amazing packaging. They're all ready to store in your stash, no labeling and re-packaging necessary! The sleeves are sturdy and I love the magnetic sheet for the dies.
And I'm so excited because I get to give this new set, called Bold Blooms to a lucky someone. Please leave a comment on this post to enter my giveaway.
There is also a Grand Giveaway in the CLASSroom! To enter, be sure to leave a comment there and at every stop along the hop by March 2nd. Winners will be announced March 4th! Happy hoppin'!
*affiliate links used*