World's Best Teacher Card Featuring My Pink Stampers School Days
Hi everyone! Are you having a wonderful day? I am enjoying a day off. The house is so quiet. My kids are in school….and so is my hubby (he’s a teacher). I have the whole house to myself. It's nice to have a really quiet day at home every once in a while.
This project is a card that I created using the My Pink Stamper’s School Days stamp set. It is one of her newest stamp sets. I think she did an amazing job with this stamp set. It’s really very versatile!
My Pink Stamper posted this project on her blog as one of the samples for her new stamp sets (you can see that post here). I also used this stamp set to make the "Birthday Goodies" gift bag that is just below this card of that My Pink Stamper post. I told you this set is really versatile!
I had a reader ask me to post the details of this card so she could recreate it herself.
Here are all the details-
- My Pink Stamper School Days Stamp Set
- *Preserves Cricut Cartridge- Apple is cut at 4 inches
- *Cosmo Cricket Early Bird Collection patterned paper
- -the green layer on the card is cut at 4 ½ x 4 1/8 inches
- *Stampin Up Early Espresso Twine
- *Stampin Up Crumb Cake card base (5 ½ x 8 ½ inches)
- *Stampin Up Very Vanilla card stock (4 ¼ x 3 7/8 inches)
- *Stampin Up Early Espresso ink and card stock
- *Cuttlebug embossing folder
- *EK Success border punch
This project is a perfect beginning, middle or end of the school year card for your favorite teacher! I just may have to give it to my hubby, since he’s my favorite teacher. ;)
Have a fabulous day! I know I will!