Friend and Flowers

I finally got this video to upload.  I had it ready the other day, but it kept failing when I tried to upload it.  It's so frustrating when that happens.

I did something really simple and a little different for this card.  I started with a 7 x 7 piece of Kraft card stock for my base.  That makes the finished card 3 1/2 x 7.  I also used two Stampin Up embosslits and a sizzlit to cut my shapes.  I really like this card and I think I may use it  for next month's stamp club.

I hope you are all adjusting well to the time change.  So far, so good here.

Have a wonderful day!

Tim AndersonComment